- I have no idea where I would be today if I didn't have my love and connection with my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ. I have been so blessed in my life and I owe it all to them. I have a huge testimony in keeping the Lord's commandments because they truly free you not hinder or hold you back.
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints.
- The gospel is a huge part of my life and I would not live my life any other way!
3. Christopher Copeland Hargrett
- The love of my life! Chris is so wonderful and is always serving and caring for me. He is the best thing to come into my life. He keeps me happy and is always concerned about my happiness. He is there whenever I need him. He's funny, handsome, and loving. He's optimistic and a huge example to me. Basically he's amazing!
4. My family
- My family is awesome! They are so supportive and loving. When I say my family I mean both sides of my family. One of my favorite things I love about Chris' side of the family is they are always concerned and wondering how we're doing. Whenever we go over to Chris' grandfather's house there is smiles, hugs, and food waiting! My side of the family is always there for me and always willing to help out whenever help is needed. Since my family is spread out throughout the country whenever we get a chance to be together it's one of the best feelings around.
This isn't my whole family but some of them.
Again not all of Chris' family but some of them.4. My friends
- I have some pretty awesome friends. I know that I can call up any other them for help and they would be on their way. I have had many friendships in my life and there are some that I don't talk to that much any more especially from high school but I cherish all the moments.
Okay... what number am I on now.... OH yes!
- Temples are such a huge blessing in my life. With the sealing power within Temples I would not be sealed to my family for time and all eternity. Chris and I have made it a goal to go to the Temple at least once a month and that goal has blessed our lives in so many ways. There is nothing more rewarding and amazing then to serve those who have passed on.
- I love animals! They are so interesting and I have always have had a fascination to them. Growing up I had and still do have TONS of stuff animals. I would make zoos all the time in my room and loved just playing and being around animals. They truly bring joy to my life!
One of my greatest moments in my life was feeding the giraffes at the zoo.
- Sports are my outlet. I love the excitement and happiness that come from sports. I love playing and watching pretty much any sport. I really enjoy working out and running. I like to think of it as my "me" time where I can just be by myself or with someone else and I don't have to worry about anything else.
Finishing my first 5K- October 2009
8. New Running Shoes
- Anyone who runs regularly will totally understand and probably agree. That first run with your new running shoes is one of the best feelings ever. I recently got some new shoes and I felt like a new runner!
- No explanation here... if you don't love food you're crazy.
- Music is so amazing. I love all types of music! What I also really love about music is when it comes to music from Church. I swear I tear up all the time during any musically number at church. Music can bring the most amazing spirit into any church meeting. I also love being the primary music chorister. I love hearing the primary child sing those sweet inspired songs in the Primary Songbook. I haven't had many callings in my life but music chorister is by far the best!