Sunday, November 4, 2012

Much Needed Date Night

We haven't been out to eat and on a real date since August.  Whenever we have a little extra money any chance to get out is taken.  This past Friday we went out to eat to Mr. Roboto's.  We wanted to go somewhere we haven't been in a long time and to just jazz it up from the normal Moe's, Chipotle, Publix subs (I crave those at least once a week), etc.  Plus, I tend to have a problem that whenever we go out to eat I'm still hungry after and I knew Mr. Roboto's usually had decent portion sizes.



Three huge pieces of tofu did the trick... or a little while at least.

Not trick enough because of course we had to go for ice cream or I guess frozen yogurt since it was Nuberri.  I'm pretty much addicted to that place.  So good!  

  
 We end the evening by going over to some friend's house for a little game night around a fire pit.   Thankfully it was cool enough out for a fire.  This weather lately has been crazy... I would like it to just stay cold, but alas this is north Florida. 

On Saturday we went out to the Grissett's and got some sweet potatoes.  Yes, these two things I am holding are sweet potatoes.  I have never seen any vegetables this large before.  Crazy!  We didn't keep these ones they went to some other people but I had to take a picture because of how GINORMOUS they are.  I'm just excited now to make sweet potato fries.  Yum Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a date night! You two definitely earned it. And Mr. Roboto is ALWAYS an excellent choice.

    I'm jealous that Chris is all about taking pictures at restaurants! Cory will never ever co-operate for me! haha

    And HOLY SWEET POTATOES. I really, really want to go out the the Grissett's soon. Can I tag along next time? Unless that would be weird..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally you can tag along!! i'll let you know the next time we go =) brother grissett said lettuce and greens are coming soon

      Delete